FUND ADMIN SERVICES
Expert support, so you can focus on what you do best
Leverage Caruso's fund administration services to streamline operations, improve accuracy, and better service your investors.
- Assistance updating investor records and fund-level key metrics, including unit pricing.
- Issuing call notices, reconciling payments, tracking overdue amounts, issuing units, and distributing confirmation notices.
- Handling of distributions including calculation of investor allocations, and preparing and providing distribution statements and payment files.
- Complete management of unit issues, transfers, redemptions, and associated financial reconciliations. This includes issuing investor confirmations and creating payment files.
- Support in the preparation and distribution of year-end tax statements to investors.
- Assistance with investor queries, requests for information, and updating of investor records.
- Assistance with onboarding investors and implementing your AML programme, including completing KYC, and CDD for your review.
- Assistance with AML audit projects, including the export of data and reports directly to your third-party auditor.
- Assistance in reviewing documents and certificates submitted by investors, reporting on certificate expiry, and addressing any omissions in line with your policies.
- Assistance in confirming bank account details held in Caruso, managing bank account settings, and reporting on bank account changes.
- Integration with third-party general ledgers, maintenance of valuations and fee records, and detailed reconciliation of books with source data for accurate financial oversight.
- Calculation of fund valuations and unit prices, leveraging precise accounting records, and ensuring timely distribution of pricing data to the registry.
- Comprehensive maintenance of tax records, ensuring accuracy and compliance in the fund's financial operations.
- Regular preparation of investor financial reports, drafting of annual statutory statements, and supportive engagement during year-end audits.
- Organised and efficient handling of payments to suppliers and third parties, ensuring smooth financial transactions.
Scale operations, without increasing overhead costs
Leverage Caruso’s software and services to help you scale your AUM and revenue while maintaining a cost efficient internal operation.
Your brand, our services.
All investor-facing services are under your corporate identity. We are simply a silent partner working in the background.
Focus on what you do best.
Get time back from administration, so you can focus on raising capital, managing assets and delivering value to your investors.
Caruso provides flexible services to suit your business's needs, taking into account the composition of your internal team and workflows.